10--29-22 - CPS Gotta Go!!! - Part II
We Continue to Discuss the Medical Kidnapping of our daughter, E'yona Nikia Numan, from Havenwyck (wicked) Hospital, in Auburn Hills, MI when she was 13 years old. This happened to us five to six years ago in Detroit, MI and this was done by the homosexual community under the Administration of Donald J. Trump and it started with lame duck president—Barack Obama. This took place with CPS and Havenwyck Hospital, Auburn Hills, MI.
Original, True, Divine Love is between a heterosexual man and woman. Now the Government has decided that this type of love that was ordained by God can exist between same sex (two men adopting a child). Today we will continue to discuss and concentrate on Marriage/Family and how the Government has destroyed it through legislative policies.
Child Protective Service organizations are institutions, and we know for a fact that American institutions are racist and typically do not treat Black people as fairly as they treats their white counterparts. That said, if you are Black and you are a mother, you have an inherent understanding that should your household fall under investigation for evaluation.
We Also Discussed The Following Topic[s]:
• Why R Caucasion Man talking about what we as blacks are experiencing and want is a fairy tale such as Slavery Reparations & Systemic Racism;
• Why is the Government promoting Anti- Family by stating the Black Nuclear Family Was A Mistake?;
• Michael Wayne Jackson[1st Black DA] Ex DA of Selma, AL Charged us with 3rd Degree Felony Burglary under the Administration of [1st Black Mayor - James Perkins Jr.
• Corruption Is The Answer to most problems you experience from officials in position;
• The Adoption & The Safe Families Act;
• Jesus Christ is a Hoax is the Constant disrespect from Caucasion[s];
• Trump state he is going to be hard on drug dealers and no word on castration of children--We need a Heterosexual Potus;
• Anti-Family Policies promoted by CPS;
• U.S. Gov't giving preference to homosexuality over heterosexuality;
A federal appellate court says a national beauty pageant has a First Amendment right to exclude a transgender woman from competing, because including her could interfere with the message the pageant wants to send about the “ideal woman.”
Wednesday’s 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruling came in response to a lawsuit filed by Anita Green, who said the Miss United States of America pageant violated an Oregon state anti-discrimination law when it barred her from competing in 2019.
Green, who is transgender, has competed in several pageants including Miss Montana USA and Miss Universe. She was living in Clackamas, Oregon and was preparing to compete in the Miss United States of America's Miss Oregon pageant when she said the organization rejected her application because it did not consider her to be a “natural born female.”
As we continue to say here at USCOG--"Our Children Are Our Legacy"...
We the descendants of Black Slaves have not been paid Slavery Reparations, but our slave owners have been paid since April 16, 1862 because they “lost” their property (US—Black Slaves).
Phone:  267-3831, 274-3199
The Now Network Tuesday Morning(s) 1:30 a.m. https://www.thenownetwork.org/uscog
Now Network: Tuesdays Mornings 1:30 a.m